Congratulations Carol Seamon! Carol was recently elected Treasurer of Montgomery Claims Association (MCA) for 2017.
Carol knows workers’ compensation. She has been with Inspirien for 14 years as a Claims Adjuster for the Healthcare Workers’ Compensation Fund (HWCF). She always goes the extra mile for our members, and it doesn’t stop when she leaves the office. She is currently serving as Secretary of MCA and, as a long time member, helping lead the organization by volunteering her time to serve the work comp community.
Please join us as we congratulate Carol on a successful year of service and best wishes for the upcoming year.
The Montgomery Claims Association was established in 1957. Their purpose is:
- To ensure better understanding and to promote professional and social interaction among claims people.
- To promote a feeling of goodwill, friendship, cooperation, and understanding between the members.
- To provide an organization to facilitate an interchange of ideas and information on subjects of common interest.
- To provide programs to keep the membership in touch with new developments of general interest.
- To assist members in improving themselves so that they will be better qualified to render more efficient services.
- To maintain a Code of Ethics for the conduct of our profession.
- To foster the public good will for the interest which we serve.
For more information on how you can become a member of Montgomery Claims Association, visit their website at montgomeryclaims.com.