- Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Leaders - Acute Care and Long-Term Care
- Nursing and Clinical Leaders
- Risk and Quality Managers
- Understand the mediation process for a workers’ compensation claim.
- Understand best practices to facilitate a successful workers’ compensation mediation process.
- Discuss OSHA requirements related to healthcare.
- Discuss OSHA inspection procedures and how they impact staff safety.
- Review OSHA’s penalty structure.
- Examine the definition of workplace violence and related regulatory requirements in the healthcare environment.
- HR Professionals
- Safety and Security Leaders
- Nursing Home Administrators/Leaders
- Gain insight into some of the direct/in-direct costs of violence in healthcare, review the five steps to controlling workplace violence and some leading practice action plans.
- Review and participate in a scenario-based exercise associated with that ‘never event’ active shooter/active assailant situation.
Nursing Contact Hours
4.2 CE Credits will be offered for attending this Seminar
Nursing Contact Hours given by:
Inspirien Holding Corporation, Alabama Board of Nursing Provider No. 1264 Expiration Date 06/01/2027
Nursing Home Administrator CE Credit
3.5 CE Credits will be offered for attending this Seminar
Nursing Home Administrator Hours given by:
The Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators for licensed nursing home administrators in the State of Alabama
Certificates will be emailed to participants following the seminar. Participants must attend the entire program in order to receive a certificate. No partial credit will be given.
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.