- Define and discuss Workplace Violence related to the updated Joint Commission regulations
- Discuss ‘best practice’ strategies for healthcare safety from an organizational perspective
- Define and discuss personal safety practices for healthcare professionals
- Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Leaders - Acute Care and Long-Term Care
- Nursing and Clinical Leaders
- Risk and Quality Managers
- Define and discuss innovative strategies to address staffing in healthcare
- Define and discuss innovative strategies for leadership development in healthcare
- Discuss strategies to assess and support wellness practices for healthcare professionals
- HR Professionals
- Safety and Security Leaders
- Nursing Home Administrators/Leaders
Nursing Contact Hours
3.0 CE Credits will be offered for attending this Seminar
Nursing Contact Hours given by:
Inspirien Holding Corporation, Alabama Board of Nursing Provider No. 1264 Expiration Date 07/01/2023
Nursing Home Administrator CE Credit
2.5 CE Credits will be offered for attending this Seminar
Nursing Home Administrator Hours given by:
The Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators for licensed nursing home administrators in the State of Alabama
Certificates will be emailed to participants following the seminar. Participants must attend the entire program in order to receive a certificate. Participants will have to verify their attendance for ALL three sessions to obtain CE credit for the Seminar. No partial credit will be given.
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.