Annual Risk Management Seminar
- Describe the policy and procedure management cycle
- Discuss the function and procedures in litigation
- Identify the causation of specimen errors through data collection and analysis
- Develop recommendations for best-practice patient safety activities
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Nuring Leadership
- Patient Safety Officers
Nursing Contact Hours given by:
Inspirien Holding Corporation, Alabama Board of Nursing Provider No. 1264 Expiration Date 07/01/2023
Certificates will be issued at the end of the class. Participants should attend entire seminar in order to get CE credit
Reminder: Please bring your Alabama Board of Nursing CE Card. This must be scanned the day of the class.
Policy: No Card - No Hours - No Exceptions
- Define spoliation as it pertains to the medical records
- Discuss the consequences of spoliation if determined
- Identify the liability risk of mis-using social media in the healthcare setting
- Psychiatric Managers
- Risk Managers
- Quality Managers
- Other Nursing Support Personnel
This year’s seminar will feature a Movie theme. So, break out those costumes and dress up as your favorite movie character.
Offices of HWCF
509 Oliver Road
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.