Join us for an informative session on workplace violence and nuclear verdicts. Experts will share their knowledge and experiences while providing insights into creating a safe and secure work environment.
Thursday, June 15, 2023 • 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM • Montgomery, Alabama
- Discuss regulatory guidelines and standards related to Workplace Violence (WPV)
- Discuss the components of a WPV Risk Assessment
- Define and discuss components of a Threat Assessment Team
- Discuss steps to building a multidisciplinary approach to WPV
- Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Leaders - Acute Care and Long-Term Care
- Nursing and Clinical Leaders
- Risk and Quality Managers
- Discuss best practices for reporting and trending data for WPV incidents
- Discuss the current status of litigation and nuclear verdicts in Medical Malpractice
- Discuss Risk Management steps to assess and build appropriate processes to mitigate risks related to patient events
- HR Professionals
- Safety and Security Leaders
- Nursing Home Administrators/Leaders
Nursing Contact Hours
5.0 CE Credits will be offered for attending this Seminar
Nursing Contact Hours given by:
Inspirien Holding Corporation, Alabama Board of Nursing Provider No. 1264 Expiration Date 07/01/2023
Nursing Home Administrator CE Credit
Inspirien is applying for Nursing Home Administration CE Credits.
Nursing Home Administrator Hours given by:
The Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators for licensed nursing home administrators in the State of Alabama
Certificates will be emailed to participants following the seminar. Participants must attend the entire program in order to receive a certificate. Participants will have to verify their attendance for ALL three sessions to obtain CE credit for the Seminar. No partial credit will be given.
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.