Annual Risk Management Seminar
Nursing Contact Hours
3.0 CE Credits will be offered for attending this Seminar
Nursing Contact Hours given by:
Inspirien Holding Corporation, Alabama Board of Nursing Provider No. 1264 Expiration Date 07/01/2023
- Discuss how to learn from a disastrous event
- Discuss pitfalls to address when planning for a disaster
- Discuss important steps to address continuous readiness approaches to disaster preparation
- Discuss the PREP Act and how it might impact liability related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Nuring Leadership
- Patient Safety Officers
Nursing Home Administrator CE Credit
2.5 CE Credits will be offered for attending this Seminar
Nursing Home Administrator Hours given by:
The Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators for licensed nursing home administrators in the State of Alabama
- Discuss best practices related to the PREP Act
- Updates on recent cyberattacks and "new" cyber-related risks to healthcare
- Discuss how cyber-risk management and enterprise risk management should overlap to address overall healthcare practices
- Discuss best practices to integrate cyber-risk into overall risk management
- Psychiatric Managers
- Risk Managers
- Quality Managers
- Nursing Home Administrators/Leaders
- Long-term Care Professionals
Certificates will be emailed to participants following the seminar. Participants must attend the entire program in order to receive a certificate. Participants will have to verify their attendance for ALL three sessions to obtain CE credit for the Seminar. No partial credit will be given.
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.