Cyber security is a huge threat to the healthcare industry, especially the facilities we insure.
5 Key Facts for Hospitals
- 97% of Data Breaches are avoidable through simple or intermediate controls.
- Medical Identity Theft accounted for 43% of all Identity Theft reported in 2013.
- Excess of 250 Million people's medical records have been breached since 2013.
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss will go out of business within 1 year.
- Cyber Protection covers more than breaches.
Chief Underwriting Officer
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.
“This year, our hospital and one of our physicians were challenged with a lawsuit. The team at Inspirien and their external counsel were extremely well prepared and represented us professionally throughout the process. They understood that this was about more than just dollars. It was about our reputation and what was right! When the verdict came in for us, needless to say, I was overjoyed and felt relieved. In this kind of situation you really see the value of your coverage – and the people who are insuring you – in a different light. I recommend you make them a part your team!”
Hospital CEO | Tombigbee Healthcare Authority
“The BEST part of working with Inspirien is the staff. They are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I feel they go above and beyond to assist me and always do so in a very timely manner.”
Grove Hill Memorial
“The new ECRI site has eliminated the middle man. Now I do not have to wait for a manager to get information to me in order for the incident to be submitted.”
Nedra Dunn, RN
Quality Assurance, CM, EH, RM | Crewnshaw Community Hospital