Cyber security is a huge threat to the healthcare industry, especially the facilities we insure.
5 Key Facts for Hospitals
- 97% of Data Breaches are avoidable through simple or intermediate controls.
- Medical Identity Theft accounted for 43% of all Identity Theft reported in 2013.
- Excess of 250 Million people's medical records have been breached since 2013.
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss will go out of business within 1 year.
- Cyber Protection covers more than breaches.
Chief Underwriting Officer
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.
“The new ECRI site has eliminated the middle man. Now I do not have to wait for a manager to get information to me in order for the incident to be submitted.”
Nedra Dunn, RN
Quality Assurance, CM, EH, RM | Crewnshaw Community Hospital
“The conference was definitely the best. Always enjoy the conference and the speakers! Also, thank you all for being such a hospitable group! Everyone was friendly and so professional.”
2016 HWCF Annual Fund Member Seminar
“Being a part of a PSO offers me the reassurance that we, as a facility, can work undistracted to get to the root cause of an issue without being hindered.”
Grove Hill Memorial