Cyber security is a huge threat to the healthcare industry,
especially the facilities we insure.
5 Key Facts for Hospitals
- 97% of Data Breaches are avoidable through simple or intermediate controls.
- Medical Identity Theft accounted for 43% of all Identity Theft reported in 2013.
- Excess of 250 Million people's medical records have been breached since 2013.
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss will go out of business within 1 year.
- Cyber Protection covers more than breaches.
Ready to apply?
With our short three-page application, learn how easily you can protect your facility.
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.
“This year, our hospital and one of our physicians were challenged with a lawsuit. The team at Inspirien and their external counsel were extremely well prepared and represented us professionally throughout the process. They understood that this was about more than just dollars. It was about our reputation and what was right! When the verdict came in for us, needless to say, I was overjoyed and felt relieved. In this kind of situation you really see the value of your coverage – and the people who are insuring you – in a different light. I recommend you make them a part your team!”
Hospital CEO | Tombigbee Healthcare Authority
“The conference was definitely the best. Always enjoy the conference and the speakers! Also, thank you all for being such a hospitable group! Everyone was friendly and so professional.”
2016 HWCF Annual Fund Member Seminar
“Being a part of a PSO offers me the reassurance that we, as a facility, can work undistracted to get to the root cause of an issue without being hindered.”
Grove Hill Memorial